- Patient Care for Every Need
- Find a Physician
- Physician Referral Service
- Care at Home
- Wellness Information
- Clinical Trials
- Online Services
- Performance and Quality
- Services Directory
- Partners International
- Pioneer ACO
Partners HealthCare is a not-for-profit, integrated health care system made up of institutions and professionals that work together to provide high quality and comprehensive patient care.
Founded by Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) – two of the nation’s leading academic medical centers –Partners HealthCare benefits patients by being more than the sum of its parts.
Based in Boston, Partners offers patient care from the North Shore to the Cape and Islands, providing a range of services, including primary, specialty, and acute care, mental health, rehabilitation and home care. As a system, Partners works to advance patient care by encouraging collaboration between its institutions, and through its commitment to bringing together patient care, research, and teaching.
The research and teaching done at BWH and MGH are key to their roles as leaders in the ongoing advancement of health care. Our care services extend far beyond the doctor’s office or the hospital bed – Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Network, ranked in the US News & World Report’s "Best Hospital" survey since 1995, is one of the nation’s largest rehabilitation facilities. McLean Hospital, a teaching facility of Harvard Medical School, is a leader in mental illness and chemical dependency treatment and research.
Our services are available to patients all over the world, and to those right in our backyard. We invite you to learn about the services offered by our member institutions, as well as about performance and quality measurement and results at Partners.
To explore the full range of care we offer, visit our interactive Spectrum of Care presentation
Partners hospitals and institutions include:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
- MGH Institute of Health Professions
- McLean Hospital
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Partner Community Healthcare Inc.
- Partners HealthCare at Home
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
Community Health Centers
- BWH Brookside Community Health Center
- BWH Southern Jamaica Plain Health Center
- MGH Charlestown HealthCare Center
- MGH Chelsea HealthCare Center
- MGH Revere HealthCare Center
- Boston Healthcare for the Homeless
- Codman Square Health Center
- Dorchester House Multi-Service Center
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
- Geiger-Gibson Community Health Center
- Lynn Community Health Center
- Martha Eliot Health Center (Jamaica Plain)
- Mattapan Community Health Center
- Neponset Health Center (Dorchester)
- North End Community Health Center
- Salem Family Health Center
- Peabody Family Health Center
- South Boston Community Health Center
- South End Community Health Center
- Upham’s Corner Health Center
- Whittier Street Health Center
Partners HealthCare Programs
- Asthma Center
- Center for Connected Health
- Center for Personalized Genetic Medicine
- Online Specialty Consultations
- Mongan Institute for Health Policy
- Research Ventures and Licensing
- Dana-Farber/Partners CancerCare
- Harvard Clinical Research Institute
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology
- Ragon Institute of MGH, MIT, and Harvard
Major Teaching Affiliate of: Harvard Medical School
Partners HealthCare at Home
Providing comprehensive home-based therapy, care, skilled nursing, and services.
Clinical Trials & Studies
Partners Research Study Volunteer Program (RSVP) is recruiting for dozens of current and future studies.